CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 11, 2008

Thursday, July 3, 2008


No sick day today! Yay! Not that I wasn’t sick, but I still managed to get to work. Except I looked awful and was constantly running to the bathroom to blow my nose so it wasn’t exactly what I would call pleasant. Wendy and Jayne met me for lunch and then I made it to the end of the day and then home where I took a turn for the worst!
(This is a picture of my eyes. they were bright red, I felt as good as this picture makes me look. Really, that bad)
I don’t remember feeling so miserable in a very long time! Even shedding a few tears, which is so not acceptable in the book of Brighton (I just don’t cry, so this was even a shocker to myself). It probably just made it worse to that I was far from home, and feeling like I was never gonna get better. Ugh, I am just so happy writing this because I realize how much better I can feel than I did this night. Luckily I have great friends who got me dinner and made sure I was comfortable and then let me go to sleep early.

0 comments: