CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 11, 2008

Friday, July 4, 2008

Today I went to work because I had to meet with a client with Greg, and had to suffer while I sat there trying to see if I could sniff enough to keep my nose from becoming a dripping disaster but not too much to disgust the client and anyone else that happened to be sitting in the room with me. I only made it a little over a half day, then I came home to rest for a bit. I wanted to feel better so I could celebrate Independence Day with Jayne and Wendy but all I felt like was dying. When Jayne and Wendy came home from the store with cute little gifts to celebrate the 4th from home, I tried to make my best of it, but was only able to celebrate for a bit and then run back to bed.

They had bought red and blue food coloring to make patriotic shakes, and sparklers, and gold medals because Jayne found out today that one of her best friends qualified to run the steeple chase in the Beijing Olympics. They went all out, and I tried my best to stay out of the pictures, but unfortunately ruined a few before managing to get to bed.

0 comments: