CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 11, 2008

Saturday, July 5, 2008

(Waiting for the doctor, don't usually let people see me in my glasses, but the eye infection wouldn't allow for contacts! Traumatic, I know)



Today I decided I had to get to the doctor to get some medicine that would hopefully help me in some way. My eyes were still super infected and I couldn’t get rid of this nasty cold. The doctor wasn’t much help, but I was written a prescription that I hoped would help. Between me, Jayne, and Wendy we decided we had spent way to much on health care in the last few weeks; 2 doctors, plenty prescriptions, and heaps of over the counter drugs. Ugh....




After my doctors appointment we went to Paddy’s Market in China Town to see if we could get anymore souvenir shopping taken care of. I was able to find a few things for my nieces and a cool statue for me, oh and I can’t forget our Australia T-shirts. After that I went home and rested for a bit, then showered to get ready to meet some of our friends at The House Club.


(Don't we look ready to hit the clubs?)


We didn’t end up making it out until like 11:30pm and so we didn’t get in the club till like 12:15. It was a very different atmosphere than what you’d find in the states for sure. The club had girls walking around on stilts wearing floro clothing. (In case you are wondering, floro is what the Aussies use for florescent). We stayed at the club till late, because by the time we walked the 30 minute walk to the bus, waited, took it home, got a taxi, and got home it was probably almost 5 am. Not the smartest idea for someone that had been sick all week.

0 comments: