CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 7, 2008

Sunday, June 15, 2008- Thursday, June 19, 2008


Mine and Wendy’s talks went well and that was pretty much the most eventful thing till Tuesday. Tuesday night Jayne and Wendy came to meet me at lunch and then I ended up closing up the last hour or so by myself so they happened to still be close to my work so they came and "helped" me finish up! That night we wanted to do something exciting, so after deciding not to go to a movie, the next most exciting thing was....you guessed it, Tin Foil Dinners! We actually were so excited for them we went to Coles to get all the stuff and I’ll tell you what, they tasted great! Especially because we were finally getting some meat in our diet. We are definitely a bit too frugal.
(We just too this pic in memory of actually befriending Jack Black, aka Jung Fu Panda)
(One of our favorite things to do is check the deals on the bread isle at the local grocery store! Really, we love it!)
(Here is us about to enjoy our amazing tin foil dinners!)

Thursday we went to our first Thai restaurant which is the official food of Australia. We found one at Bondi Junction that was super good and cheap, so pretty much win-win! I am sure we will be back. Then we went home to watch Moulin Rouge together, which was made by and Australian director, so pretty much we just wanted to celebrate the fact that we were in Australia today!

(For some reason this picture makes it look like the plates are like falling off our table, but they all are sittin gon the same angle, so I am super confused! Don't worry, that is a common feeling in my head!)

1 comments:

Tyler & Laura said...

Brighton! I'm switching my blog back to private, so email me your address so I can add ya! (lauraspeth85@yahoo.com)