CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 7, 2008

Friday, June 20, 2008


Today Jayne and Wendy came to take me to lunch at work and we went to a bakery that Stewart had recommended. The thing with bakeries is that they are almost always great, just expensive. We each got a quiche and sat at a park to eat.



That night we were going to see a band at a bar. Jayne and Wendy had met the guitarist while I was at work. He worked at a candy store that is at Bondi Junction and Jayne is practically obsessed with it. He doesn’t really fit the profile of what you’d think a candy man would look like, but he is super nice and really cool!


The band is called Miz Ann Thropik, they were super screamo, and we definitely stood out in the crowd because I swear there were more goths collectively than I had ever seen in one room. And goths in Australia arent like the posers from the states, they are hard core! All I have to say is I was a wee bit scared, but it was pretty fun, and really interesting!

1 comments:

Michael Dallin's Blog said...

hey you... You better enjoy some of that fine baked food for me too. China isn't exactly the capital of good baked food.

its the opposite...

I like this kids sleeve tat.. someday maybe i'll look like that too!

miss you