CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Tuesday, July 8, 2008 -Wednesday, July 9, 2008


Jayne and Wendy met me at Cook and Archies, my favorite little café by my work where I got the Pumpkin Chicken Wrap that is literally amazing. I am trying to figure out how I could it, I am sure I’ll have to experiment a bit, but I am gonna get it eventually. That night we just did the norm, made dinner and ended the night with a wee bit of blogging.


The next day was way great. I met up with Jayne, Wendy, and Jess as soon as I got off work and we went to this awesome Malaysian restaurant called Chinta Ria at Darling Harbour. We got the banquet that was like $32/person but was literally the most food I have ever eaten. The food just didn’t stop coming out, but it was really great!


Don’t worry, that isn’t where it ends. Jess took us to this amazing chocolate café. Yes, I wrote that right, a chocolate café, called Max Brenner, Chocolate by the bald man. It was a super cute café. Everything was like a gourmet chocolate dish, it was amazing, and pretty pricey in terms of just desserts. Jayne and I ordered a belgian waffle that came with bananas, strawberries, ice cream and a cup of chocolate that was literally divine!



Jess is so cute! She is just so willing to drive us around everywhere, we are definitely going to miss her when we go back to the states. (Jess Goes Up!)

1 comments:

Becky Green said...

That doughnut thingy looks SO FREAKIN AWESOME! I'd love to go to that place :)