CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Just a note to anyone that does read this. I can't believe it, but my internship is pretty much over. I come home on Wednesday, and as you can see I am more than a month behind on my blog which I still plan on updating for my own sake when I get home, so if you are still interested in seeing what went down while I was in Australia and New Zealand, you are welcome to continue visiting my blog. When I got back from my 3 week adventure I planned on blogging my life away, which I started to do, but then was informed that we had practically used up our internet so my plans had to change. (Yes, internet here is "unlimited" which means that you are only allowed so many gigs which they claim you will never exceed, I guess they didn't plan on some American chickas to come and blog there lives away).

Anywho...See you soon, I know you thought the day would never come, but I am coming back!

3 comments:

Danny & Haley Hill said...

I can't believe you're coming home already! I can't wait to see you guys! When are you coming to Logan? Send me an email with all the details. And of course I will still read your blog!

Jacob R said...

Well hello there. I'm glad you found me. DC is great! YOu'll have to come visit me sometime. And next time I'm in Logan, we'll definitely have to do some chalking!

Robyn said...

brighton,
It's robyn. I saw your link on Cara's blog and I had to see what you were up to! I can't believe you are in Australia. It's been fun to see your adventures.
Hope you've had an incredible time!