CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Tuesday, July 1, 2008


Today I managed to get to work, but felt brutally awful, so only managed a little over a half day. I went home and rested for a bit and then went out with Wendy and Jayne to get some food at the Flaming Rooster, a cute restaurant by the bus stop I take to work everyday. I didn’t feel great, but was sure that I was getting better. That night we managed to have peach cobbler again, (can I say obsessed!) and watched our favorite show So you think you can dance before going to bed.

(Wendy and Jayne took a shot by the store they have given the most financial support to while being here in Sydney Yes, I mean the Pharmacy. You should see the bag of medicine we have between the three of us!)

0 comments: