CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 4, 2008

Wednesday, June 25, 2008


Today Wendy and Jayne met me at work and then stayed at the park near my work and played for a bit before going home. Not too long after I had been back from lunch Jayne and Wendy walked into my work nervously and asked if we had a garbage bag they could use.
Apparently a dog had come up to Wendy while she was reading in the park and just in time, before the crime happened, she jumped out of the way, but wasn't able to save her bag. Now if you are wondering what the actual crime was, I'll give you a clue, it envolves something yellow that doesn't smell very pleasant. Yes, A dog peed on her purse.


That night we called our friend Matt, but Wendy wasn't feeling well so she went to bed.
meet at work, peed on by dog (Wendy) P.S. I don't think I have mentioned this yet, but Jayne got sick last week, like hard core cold and cough. She is just barely getting over this week long thing and passed it on to Wendy, who is now miserable. Sad :( It is only time before I get it I am sure. We are all just crammed into a tiny room, so even if we don't want to we end up sharing everything.

0 comments: