CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 4, 2008

Boy am I behind! I am gonna do my best to get caught up, so this may be a lot at once! That is if I do what I need to! :)

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Today we went to a going away party for John, and American student that has been in Australia for the past year. He was my secret crush, but I didn't even know he was American till he spoke today at church! Unfortunately he is already taken, but he was super cool. We pretty much said hello and goodbye all in the same meeting. It was fun thought to mingle with our ward. Everyone brought food, and we played games, it was a good Sunday night activity. We hadn't known about the party till after church and had nothing to bring, so we combined everything we did have and came out with a peach cobbler that tasted great! We love experimenting, but this will definitely be a new favorite!

0 comments: